Water Seepage Repair Services
1,000+ projects completed trouble-free, customers protected by a 5-year warranty.
Revo-seal’s waterproofing and water seepage repair services can prevent the trail of damage that can be caused by prolonged water intrusion in residential, commercial, and industrial property.
For building owners, a well-maintained property is imperative to get the best return on your substantial investment. Certain measures, including slab leak repair of your waterproofing, can even increase the value of your property while guaranteeing it’s a safe, dry, and comfortable place in which to live or work.
Moisture caused by rainwater seeping into a building can create the sort of humid atmosphere that results in the growth of mould.
Water can also damage the structure of your building by weakening the foundations. Furniture, fixtures and fittings, and your possessions may be ruined as excess moisture rusts metal and decays wood.
Causes of waterproofing breakdown
No matter how effective a waterproofing work was when it’s done, you can’t expect 100% protection of your building from the elements forever, particularly in Singapore’s wet and humid tropical climate.
The length of time that your building’s waterproofing will last depends on factors such as:
- The age of the property.
- The type and quality of the waterproofing material applied.
- Whether it’s been well maintained in general.
The Straits Times reports “water leakage is a big issue among homes” in Singapore. The 3 common causes of waterproofing failure are:
- Poor preparation work. The Australian Institute of Waterproofing (AIW) says poor workmanship is the single biggest cause of waterproofing collapse, accounting for 90% of all waterproofing breakdowns. The AIW underlines the importance of ensuring a sound, smooth, and clean surface on which to apply waterproofing treatments.
- Failure to prime surfaces. The second most common problem with water-resistance systems is associated with failure to prime surfaces before application of materials to form a watertight membrane. Priming of surfaces reduces porosity and absorbency levels, thereby preventing the problem of residual moisture in the substrate causing the adhesive bonding in a waterproof membrane to become ineffective.
- Insufficient curing time. Another cause of waterproofing problems is failure to allow sufficient time for the curing of water-resistant products applied as liquid. This results in screeds and tiles and other finishing surfaces being installed on top of a waterproofing membrane that hasn’t been fully formed for maximum effectiveness.
Struggling with a water seepage problem?
Get pro help to resolve it now!
Signs of waterproofing problems
Some indications of water penetration in a building may be immediately noticeable, while other water incursion problems can be concealed from view without a close inspection of the property.
If you suspect your waterproofing system has broken down through wear and tear or has been damaged in any other way, you need to seek advice from a dependable water leak and waterproofing repair service specialist, like Revo-seal.
Here are some common signs that you may need your waterproofing system overhauled:
- A leaking window or roof could point to faulty waterproofing in ceilings and walls or excessive dampness threatening the property’s foundations.
- Formation of droplets of water in any part of the building.
- Deposits of salt in the form of white stains.
- Wet or damp flooring, walls, ceiling, or roof
- Peeling paintwork
- Mould growth
- Swollen concrete
- Cracks in floors and walls
- Unpleasant smells
Revo-seal’s quality water leak and waterproofing repair services safeguard homes and businesses
If you own a commercial or industrial building, a reputable waterproofing leak repair service contractor can reinstall a water-resistant barrier within your business premises to avoid the possibility of loss of trade associated with water damage.
Further, repairing a broken-down waterproofing system to halt the intrusion of water into your building is vital for the health and safety of those working in it.
Waterproofing is so significant for a business because it helps keep your building dry, lessening humidity and protecting materials and goods inside your property from water damage.
Waterproofing repairs will also help to safeguard the structural integrity of your building.
Revo-seal will know exactly which materials and application techniques to use in different areas of your home or business premises to achieve maximum effectiveness and durability.
And if you’re experiencing waterproofing problems in your home bathroom, factory, shop, or office, a reliable water leak repair company can identify the source of these issues and deliver a long-lasting solution.
Water leak repair cost
The factors that determine repair services pricing include:
- Size of the repair area
- Accessibility to the area
- Waterproofing materials required
- Removal requirement of existing waterproofing membrane
Contact Revo-seal to request for a free site evaluation and quote for your water seepage and waterproofing repair.
Have a qualified waterproofing specialist
check out your premises.
Get protected by
With close to 10 years of experience, Revo-seal is establishing a growing reputation as a highly-professional water leak specialist contractor.
Our commitment to client focus in providing a quality water seepage repair service in residential, commercial, and industrial premises is mirrored by our resolve to offer excellent workmanship and quality materials – giving the customer outstanding value for their money.
Our technicians keep completely up-to-date with the latest waterproofing technologies, so they can offer clients the best possible water leak detection and repair service.
We guarantee excellence and durability in our waterproofing works, with a standard warranty of 5 years, depending on the waterproofing repairs system installed.
Revo-seal will ensure you have a dry and comfortable place in which to live or work.
If you wish to request a cost estimate, or want to find out more about the services we provide, or just have a question to ask, you may contact us in any 1 of these 3 ways.
We'll respond to you within 3 working days.
+65 3159 4837
Get free assessment
BCA registered contractor:
CR13 – Waterproofing Installation – L1
+65 3159 4837
10 Anson Road
#10-11 International Plaza